zenhabits & Quilting Opportunities List
This list of “6 Questions to Ask Yourself to Get the Most Out of Life” is from the zenhabits blog (one of my favorite blogs), go there to READ MORE:
- Who do I love, and what am I doing about it?
- Am I pursuing my dream, or is fear stopping me?
- Am I doing something that matters?
- What am I doing to help others?
- Am I as good a person as I want to be?
- What am I doing to live life with passion, health and energy?
And now it’s time to update my Quilting Opportunities List. The first seven items of my QOL are left over from my list 2 weeks ago:
- Borders onto Flying Saucers quilt. (half done)
- Finish Seagull pillowcase for Conkerr and mail pillowcases to Seattle Children’s Hospital.
- Quilt and bind Christmas Kaleidoscope Table Runner Uno.
- Piece Christmas Kaleidoscope Table Runner Dos.
- Write Hexagon Kaleidoscope Table Runner pattern.
- Write Quilty Lady purse pattern.
- Add beads to Alzheimer’s Art Quilt project.
- Finish tacking down binding on Pink Fantasy Hexagon Kaleidoscope Zen Monkey Quilt.
- Plan first Quilt of Valor project.
- Collect more purple batiks for St. Andrew/Advent quilt banner.
- Finish piecing Marty’s Florida Gator’s quilt (Uh oh. My dh’s project is last on my QOL. Item number one on the ZenHabits list suggests that perhaps it should have been my number one priority a LONG time ago! Ouch!)
“Know the true value of time; snatch, seize and enjoy every moment of it. No idleness…never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.” -Lord Chesterfield