The Sisterhood Award
KimP @ Cotton Creek Sewing nominated me for “The Sisterhood Award.” Thank you very much! I nominate the following friends (bloggers & non-bloggers) I am very, VERY thankful for:
I’m not very good at following rules (ask any Nancy, they’ll tell you), so I’m not requiring that you do either. But, nonetheless, here they are anyway:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award.
“There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of the people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will have truly defeated age.” -Sophie Loren
TODAY’S EXERCISE: Nothing, unless you count cooking 3,500 calories of nutrient dense muscle-building food for one man exercise.