Life Would Be Better If Only …
Things would be great if only …
- My coffee maker, the Keurig, was attached directly to a water line and I didn’t have to refill the tank.
- God had installed automatic sprinklers and soak-ers across all the places of the earth that could use them — like at MY house. Then I wouldn’t have to worry about a leaky roof.
- Everyone had that same 2 second delay time in their brain — like my dog Buddy the WonderDog has (“Buddy, sit!” … count one, count two … Buddy sits) — that made them think for two seconds before the acted. And if they rashly acted they could hit a quick “Reset” switch and try again.
- Ice cream didn’t make anyone anywhere feel, um, intolerant or make you fat.
- Life had a pause button for those times when you wanted to immerse yourself into a good book or a television marathon and abandon yourself to the moment without guilt.
What would you put on your dream list?